Saturday, October 15, 2011

Rei Progress

I managed to get some stuff done today, I made the shirt fit a little better, finished the sleeves and started working on the collar. The collar gave me one hell of a headache, I thought it'd be easy, but I've never done anything like it before, so it sure wasn't, and it still isn't as good as I'd like it, but it'll do for now, I'm way to tired to continue working on it. It was fun though, to learn something new~

Also, my camera was kind of dead, so I took some pictures with my oh so shitty webcam instead, so the lighter green on the sides of the uniform barely show, but it's there haha ^^' 

I look like such a bitch in all of them, whoopsie .__.


Yeah, that's basically my progress so far, I hope you like it :D

/Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment